Dog friendly self catering (Continental Breakfast Provided) accommodation in the English Lake District.
Part of the original bank in the village, this splendid holiday property, situated within the Lake District National Park, has been divided to form two self contained apartments. An enclosed garden to the rear gives spectacular views of Black Combe.
Short breaks or weekly bookings are available with an especial welcome to your dog or horse.
An ideal location to experience dog sledding or horse trail riding.
Holistic therapies are available on site, pamper yourself or your pet.
Helping to improve your partnership with your horse or dog is our speciality.
Spectacular, sandy beaches. The nearest beach is within walking distance of approximately one mile. Other sandy beaches include Silecroft, Haverigg and Drigg. All are great for exercising your dog, bathing and family beach games or the more extreme sport of sand-yachting. We also use the beaches for our husky dog sledding.
Other activities you can do include:
- 20 Minutes travel to Wastwater and surrounds voted as Britains Best View.
- 30 Minutes Travel to the famous waters of Coniston and Windermere for boating activities.
- 10 Minutes away from the ‘Little Ratty’ narrow guage steam railway and Muncaster Castle and Gardens. Mountain and Electric Bike Hire.
- 10 Minutes from the unique Cumbria Heavy Horse Centre and Murthwaite Green Trekking Centre.
- 15 Minutes to the water sport centre at Haverigg.