Dog friendly self catering (Continental Breakfast Provided) accommodation in the English Lake District.
Part of the original bank in the village, this splendid holiday property, situated within the Lake District National Park, has been divided to form two self contained apartments. An enclosed garden to the rear gives spectacular views of Black Combe.
Short breaks or weekly bookings are available with an especial welcome to your dog or horse.
An ideal location to experience dog sledding or horse trail riding.
Holistic therapies are available on site, pamper yourself or your pet.
Helping to improve your partnership with your horse or dog is our speciality.
- Sleeps up to 5.
- Living/dining room with double bed.
- 1 double bed with additional single bunk above in a separate room.
- Shower Room and Toilet.
The main room has a very high ornate ceiling, tastefully decorated to show off the plasterwork. Part of this room is screened off to form a double bedroom area, whilst the dining table converts to for a table tennis table.
- Dog friendly – Well behaved dogs are welcome. £10 fee for each dog, and must never be left unattended unless in a crate and crate trained.
- Enclosed Garden – There is a great view of Black Combe and open farmland.
Combe View Apartment:
- Sleeps up to two people.
- Double bed.
- En-Suite bathroom with bath and over-head shower.
- Kitchen with sitting room.
Spectacular, sandy beaches. The nearest beach is within walking distance of approximately one mile. Other sandy beaches include Silecroft, Haverigg and Drigg. All are great for exercising your dog, bathing and family beach games or the more extreme sport of sand-yachting. We also use the beaches for our husky dog sledding.
Other activities you can do include:
- 20 Minutes travel to Wastwater and surrounds voted as Britains Best View.
- 30 Minutes Travel to the famous waters of Coniston and Windermere for boating activities.
- 10 Minutes away from the ‘Little Ratty’ narrow guage steam railway and Muncaster Castle and Gardens. Mountain and Electric Bike Hire.
- 10 Minutes from the unique Cumbria Heavy Horse Centre and Murthwaite Green Trekking Centre.
- 15 Minutes to the water sport centre at Haverigg.